Thursday, September 13, 2007

My so-called life

I am swamped. I am so swamped that I am joking about being suicidal. And I just might be, if I had time to think.

On Monday, on top of the phd work that I have been putting off (because I so hate Scottish realist composition theorists), my other department informed me that they had discusses that the lecture that I was scheduled to give on Friday was not appropriate because the first assignment had changed from a memoir to a profile. Note this was done before I got there, because they scheduled the regular meeting time at 9am and the MW class that I teach does not end until 9:15.

So do I have my new lecture done? No. Started? Other than a few notes, not really. We may do lots of in-class free writing. Just Perl process. Let my expressivist self just flow.

No comments: