Sunday, August 26, 2007

Draft Done

I finally have a draft done of my paper for the Burke class that ended nearly a month ago. God bless Dr. Metzger and his patience. I discovered some really interesting things about what Vance Randolph was promising in his introductions. It is no wonder the "back to the land" movement gained so much popularity a decade after Randolph's work. I wonder if there would be a journal article at some point on the rhetoric of the back to the land movement? Or on the "intentional communities"? Hmm...

I dragged Todd to Kohl's with me today (along with Miss O) to hunt for shoes. I found one really comfortable pair of Sam & Libby ballet flats and a pair of wedges. Todd found tennis shoes in his size (which never happens), and I got W some jeans and a polo. I have a hard time finding W cheap clothes, so we just have to get what we get.

No comments: