Saturday, August 25, 2007

Should be doing something productive

But instead I am typing here.

I have met with all but one of my classes, and I meet with that one first thing Monday morning. I finally have my desk copies, which makes me happy.

I have Miss Olivia down for a nap-- a much needed nap. She was pitching fits over everything all morning. Her first week of Kindergarten has gone well. She has made new friends and likes her teacher. We finally have pick up thing sorted. Her school just never got the pick-up right. I have been waiting in line forty and forty five minutes in over 100 degree heat. After sitting in the hot sun all day, it takes my van a *long* time to cool off.

My phd class begins meeting on Tuesday. 19th century rhetoric. I can hardly wait.

I am working on a new project... I am going to be helping coordinate with the high school teachers who do concurrent enrollment. Just because I don't have enough to do.

No comments: