Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Lost

(and Hare Krishna is not a part of this)

My GPS was lost for the better part of two days. How is it that I can't manage to keep up with things? Really, I am not an idiot. My parents did have me tested for idiocy... Really. My dad was working on a masters in counseling. I was a child. Lots of counseling students needed a victim person to try out their testing skills.

So, as a certified not-an-idiot, theoretically, I should not be inclined to lose every single one of my belongings. However, over the weekend, my gps went missing. A couple of weeks ago, my office keys magically appeared in a random location, so that they got turned into the department office.

At least my printer is large, so it is hard to lose it...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my girlfriend blames it on the Faeries, if it makes you feel any better.

Monda said...

Losing the GPS is a special kind of message, I suspect.

Oh, and I know all about the testing racket. As a prof's kid living on campus, I had my IQ tested every year. Sometimes three or four times. My little sister was the darling of the Ed Psych department for YEARS.

Those GPS things should have a remote with a panic button.

Laura said...

Faeries... I like that answer Brandon. How about I keep that answer?

Ah, Monda! Another on-campus child/testing guinea pig!!! Yet another thing we have in common.