Sunday, July 02, 2006

The Big Flower

On Tuesday, for no apparent reason, Olivia decided that she wanted to get me a flower. Todd offered to take her outside so she could pick me a flower to bring to me at work. But no, she said she wanted to get mommy a "big flower." So Todd, the sweetie that he is, told her that he would take her to buy me a flower. Then he proceeded to use that all day to get her to behave. She needed her bangs cut, so he got her to stand still by telling her that they couldn't leave to get mommy her big flower until she got her bangs cut. And she need to take some fever medicine (not motrin, which she likes), so again, Todd talked her into it with the promise of going to buy me a flower. So he took her to The Daisy Shoppe and she picked up that beautiful flower.

It is hard to remember not to spoil a child who does that. Posted by Picasa

No comments: