Thursday, January 22, 2009

RaNdoM

So I really have nothing. Why, then, am I writing here when I am aware that I have nothing to say (as opposed to other days)?

Procrastination.

Pure and simple. I am not quite to the point that I am cleaning my house rather than do homework, but I may be edging closer. I have checked my facebook, my email, my message boards. I have prepared dinner for my family (okay, Kroger chicken-- but I reheated it), rewashed a load of clothes that sat in the washer too long, nagged dh into doing dishes (that started because we were looking for the corkscrew), and had a glass of wine.

Now I just need to bs my way through a definition of distance education. Recently, I have been rejoicing in the lack of theory in my classes that I am taking this spring. No theoretical framework to integrate into papers. No pretending I know what on earth my professors mean when they challenge me on my theories that I have cobbled together paraphrasing sentences I sort of understand. Just education classes.

Just the practical bs, ma'm. Hold the theoretical bs. I take the bs back. Busy work. That is what it is rather than bs. I am proving that I am working. Definitions, case studies, and bears, oh. my.

Let's see how far I get before I start wiping down the kitchen cabinets.

No comments: