Saturday, December 27, 2008

Re-evaluation

So, I dropped the cooking part. With Kroger and their wonderful bakery down the street, just a couple of blocks away, who needs to cook? Maybe I am not quite as dumb as I look...

I hung the new home theater speakers, except the one in the corner I can't reach. It will drive dh crazy enough to do it soon, since it is unbalanced. :)

The house is a clean as it is going to get this weekend. Which is not to say that you should consider eating off anything but my kitchen table. But I am no longer having an anxiety attack over the idea of someone seeing it. I have some baskets that are overstuffed. And magazines stacked on a bookshelf. But I can live with this. Which is a good thing, because people are coming in half an hour!

3 comments:

Monda said...

Cooking? That's what the Kroger deli and Make-A-Meal are for. My Martha Stewart days are over, and I couldn't be happier about it.

I've got to give you props for having time to post a half hour before the horde - that's usually the Cleaning Panic half hour.

Unknown said...

kroger food was definitely the smartest part of the ordeal. (it went well btw)

bahahaha, cleaning panic half hour? not at our house. try the four hours before that... :P

Laura said...

I left out the part where I tell you that I have been cleaning non-stop since grades were turned in. The house just finally achieved a semblance of order (although it does not look half-bad... at the moment).