Sunday, June 24, 2007

Sunday

We came up to Mom & Dad's last night for a short visit. W is staying for the week, but the rest of us are heading back home tonight. Tomorrow will be hectic. I need to work on my classes, get insurance sorted for our new truck, and figure out how we are going to pay our sales tax. Todd needs to take Lily for her vet appointment, too. And the girls want to go swimming in the afternoon. [I can feel my world closing in around me...]

Last week, Todd's aunt sent me a lovely necklace, evidently just because she thought it looked like something I would like, and sent the kids gift cards (which they, of course, *love*) for their birthdays. I am not sure that I have any suitable "thank you" cards right now, so either I need to shop or we need to make one... So that is another thing to add to the list of things to do.

We watched Ten Things I Hate About You tonight with Mom. I am a sucker for (nearly) anything Shakespeare, and Meleah just loves that movie. And Mom likes making Meleah happy. So that worked out. Olivia was less happy about the situation, but is now watching Oliver and Co. We'll not get to finish it, though, since we have to head home. The kids are tired, since Todd took them to the river this afternoon. They had a lot of fun, and came home shedding sand everywhere. They didn't take pictures, though, which is what I had supposed the purpose of the trip was. Shows what I know.

No comments: