Sunday, January 27, 2008

Study Break

I am reading for my research methods class-- the third graduate level research methods class that I have take. Trust me, it is not any more interesting this time.

Yesterday, though, I helped Mea with some fun research. We went to visit my first grade teacher, who sold (rather was forced to sell) her land to the government to create the Buffalo National River. It was so good to see her-- I haven't seen her in years.

On a not quite as happy note, W is having problems in school. His teachers are not enthusiastic about his modifications & his grades are showing that. He is also having problems with anxiety (sigh). I am not sure that I am going to do. Homeschooling keeps coming up as an option, but I am reluctant to try that route again (we made a valiant attempt last year). W resists working, especially at home.

Anyway, I am off to create a handout for ethnography.

No comments: