Saturday, August 18, 2007

Self-flagellation

So I am convinced that the reasons that diets work is that the food that is low calorie and low carb sucks your will to live, and by extension, eat. At this point, I am avoiding food, because I just don't want anything to do with anything I can actually eat.

Bleh.

Meleah and Olivia and I went to Hancocks today because Simplicity patters were $1. The air conditioning was broken. Olivia was bored. Overall not the most fun I have ever had (although I did get some nice patterns. Now if I could only steal some time to sew...)

Last night, I went to a scrapbooking crop in Greenbrier. I took Meleah, but not Olivia. I always enjoy that. I am working on an album from when I spent spring break in Ireland in 1992. It was another life, but really lovely to revisit. Since Meleah usually goes with me, we get to talk about who I was, before she came along and changed my life. At some point, I'll run out of those pictures and I'll scrap what normal people scrap-- kids.

No comments: